May 17, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — What: Because Arizona has one of the highest concentrations of real estate agents with the CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) designation in the nation, it will be hosting the upcoming national CDPE Momentum 2010 three-day conference from May 20-22, 2010. This event is open to real estate professionals only.
* Wednesday, May 19th and Thursday, May 20th: Optional pre-convention CDPE classes for those wanting to earn their CDPE designation. Plus, 12 Continuing Education Credits.
* CDPE Momentum 2010 sessions include “Distressed properties: the homeowner’s perspective, “”State of the Union with Distressed Property Institute CEO Alex Charfen,” “Consumer Behavior during the Housing Crisis,” Bank of America and Wachovia’s short sale initiatives, etc.
* Conference attendees can expect to learn where the market is headed and what consumers expect from real estate agents, bank and government requirements essential to successful short sale transactions, best practices from the Nation’s most successful CDPE agents and more.
* click here to download the event brochure and agenda
* click here to visit the event website or learn more about the CDPE designation
Who: This three-day seminar costs $399 and is open to all real estate professionals, those interested in growing their skills for short sale transactions, and the more than 22,000 agents currently holding the CDPE designation.
When/Where: Thursday, May 20 through Saturday, May 22, 2010
Tempe Mission Palms Hotel & Conference Center
60 East Fifth Street, Tempe Ariz. 85281
Click here for registration and location details.
Media must pre-register to receive a free attendee pass from Fidelity National Title, the convention’s exclusive Platinum Event Sponsor.
About Fidelity National Title Insurance Company of Maricopa County
Fidelity National Title of Maricopa County was established in 1981 and has maintained a steady physical and financial base in Arizona for almost thirty years, remaining rock solid through decades of market swings. It is protected under the umbrella of Fidelity National Title Group, which holds over $2.8 billion in reserves.
Fidelity is one of Arizona’s largest providers of title insurance and escrow services, and offers a staff with almost 100 years of combined experience servicing a portfolio of more than 6,000 accounts. Additionally, it is one of Arizona’s leading resources for real estate agent continued training. For a full calendar of upcoming events for real estate agents, please visit the website at www.fntarizona.com…
Fidelity recently launched its new real estate blog, Fidelity Big Mouth – a resource aimed at helping real estate agents and lenders digest the real estate market. To subscribe, visit www.BIGmouthrealestateblog.com.
Fidelity National Title Group
Founded in 1848, Fidelity National Title is the world’s largest title insurance company, issuing insurance policies and escrow services throughout the US, Canada, Mexico and 50 countries.
It is one of the nation’s largest providers of title insurance and escrow services, and is ranked at #264 on the Fortune 500, an annual list compiled and published by Fortune magazine that ranks the top 500 U.S. closely held and public corporations.
The respected title insurance underwriters that comprise Fidelity National Title Group issue approximately HALF of the residential and commercial title insurance policies in the United States. It is one of the foremost experts in the area of HUD, short sale, REO and foreclosed properties.
Fidelity National Title Group is a subsidiary of holding company Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF), a leading provider of title insurance, specialty insurance, claims management services and information services. For more information, visit www.fnf.com.
carrie (at) kwprgroup (dot) com