This information is being distributed for the protection of the Public and is considered essential to Real Estate Licensees. Your feedback is valuable and welcomed.
- Mark Bosworth – Cease and Desist Order
- Russell Bosworth – Recovery Fund Payments
- Commissioner’s Advisory No. 2 – Guidance for Homebuyers
- Commissioner’s Advisory No. 3 – Guidance for Homebuilders, Subsequent Owners and Lenders
- Community Meetings for Homeowners in Randall Martin Developments
- Arizona Public Report Training
- Northern Arizona Outreach
- Department Bulletin – Volume 2008 – Issue 2
1. Mark Bosworth – Cease and Desist Order
The Arizona Department of Real Estate issued a Cease and Desist Order and a Notice of Right to Request Hearing on Mark Bosworth. Commissioner Sam Wercinski signed the Order as a result of the January 17, 2008 Civil Judgment ordered against Mr. Bosworth in the amount of $17,457,058.26. Additionally, Mr. Bosworth allegedly conducted unlicensed activity while serving as the “sole member and manager” of Gorenter.com, LLC. To view the Order, click here.
2. Russell Bosworth – Recovery Fund Payments
Commissioner Wercinski signed two orders for payment from the Recovery Fund for Russell Bosworth last month. This is the 4th payout against the license of Russell Bosworth. For more information on making a claim against the Recovery Fund, please contact Tory Anderson at tanderson (at) azre (dot) gov.
3. Guidance for Homebuyers
Most Arizona homebuilders continue to meet obligations to their customers. This advisory provides guidance to homebuyers who have questions if a homebuilder fails to meet commitments. Click here to view Commissioner’s Advisory No. 2, Guidance for Homebuyers.
4. Guidance for Homebuilders, Subsequent Owners and Lenders
The Department wants to assist homebuilders including those that declare bankruptcy, have projects that go into foreclosure, or have difficulty meeting commitments. Our goal is to protect the Public and provide stability in the real estate industry by assisting homebuilders in meeting their obligations to purchasers. Click here to view Commissioner’s Advisory No. 3, Guidance for Homebuilders, Subsequent Owners and Lenders.
5. Community Meetings for Homeowners in Randall Martin Developments
The Arizona Department of Real Estate is holding informational meetings for Homeowners in Randall Martin Homes Developments. Please contact Tory Anderson at tanderson (at) azre (dot) gov for more information and to RSVP.
- April 5 – 11:00 am at Higley Park
- April 5 – 2:00 pm at Portello at Dobson Crossing
- April 19 – 9:00 am at Marley Park
- April 19 – 11:00 am at Roosevelt Park
6. Arizona Public Report Training
- May 5, 2008, 10:30 am at 6757 S. Kings Ranch, Suite 2, Gold Canyon, AZ 85218 (Space is limited!)
- RSVP to: mutley (at) azre (dot) gov
7. Northern Arizona Outreach
The Department is seeking ideas for its outreach effort in Northern Arizona. Please send them to Tory Anderson at tanderson (at) azre (dot) gov.
8. Department Bulletin – Volume 2008 – Issue 2
The Department Bulletin, “Dialog”, Volume 2008 – Issue 2, is posted on the Department website.
Visit www.AZRE.gov for previous Alerts and other valuable information including the . We are a resource for the Public and Industry.